Monday, December 21, 2015

Photoshop Project

1) My project concept is college and basketball. I picked college because as I was touring Syracuse University and I really liked the campus as well as the basketball gym. I took multiple pictures of the gym and used it in my project. I also pick basketball as my other concept because it's my favorite sport and I want to play basketball in college. I included Stephen Curry because he is my favorite basketball player.
2) The title of my project is "College Ball."
3) I am not very happy with my result because I know I could've done better but I ran out of time and had to rush though some of the components. In the beginning, I just mixed up with some of my ideas and couldn't decide on a concept. I also wanted to include myself in my project but I never took the right photo and it didn't fit into my concept so I couldn't include it.


No comments:

Post a Comment