Wednesday, December 23, 2015

GIF Reflection

1) My concept revolves around the idea of imaginative and creativity. It shows a person walking (which I do a lot) and a lightbulb popping over his head on the last frame to express that he has an idea. It shows that I am a creative genius. I arrived at this idea because on my thumbnail sketches, I described myself as an imaginative person. One of my sketches was a lightbulb and I thought it would be a good idea to have a person running or walking and have them get an idea. This is where I incorporated the lightbulb. This relates to me because I always have creative ideas while im waking down the street or wherever I am. 

3) My animated GIF has evolved from it's original idea because my it was simply a person walking and having a lightbulb pop up over his head. It was too simple so I put a tree in my GIF to make it look like my person is walking past a tree. It gives my GIF a little extra illustration to make it seem more appealing. Then I fixed my person walking so it my GIF wasn't choppy and it flowed a lot better. 

No comments:

Post a Comment